суббота, 31 июля 2010 г.

i "love" my camera

oh well.. let's start...

i missed yesterday's blog... but... the day was great... let me tell you...we had a great beginning of the day..as usually: sunny weather... beach...tan... it was cool... 

+ i managed somehow to chat with the American Guy... without any connection issues...

but the fun of the day started in the evening.... at 19:00 we were ready to go to the downtown...to have a walk ...to take pictures... on our way to the route taxi i told my friend i told her a story that happened to me when i was in the other city with the quire i sing in... as usually i take my camera with me... and you know how often it happens when you go somewhere and take your camera... and in the very moment you need it it says "the battery is low"... but it didn't happened to me that time. cuz i took like 16 batteries... in case i get "your battery is low"... and in that very moment...i took my camera...turned it on... the battery fully charged... i took a picture...and guess what... you'll laugh at me... my camera told me "no memory card"... oh well//let  us get back to our story...

so we got a route taxi to the downtown... we walked ... ate an ice cream... had fun... oh yeah... we found a great building of an Opera House... it is very old ... i saw it before...cuz i've already been to Odessa.. and my friend asked me to take a picture... as my hands were busy with an ice cream...i asked her to take the picture herself... she took my camera and took a picture of that great building...when she looked at the screen of the camerea...guess..what did she see? yep...you're right.... my camera was saying "no memory card" =)

why this always happen to me???

but anyway... we found a mall.... and at the last floor we found an Ukrainian Quisine Restaurant.... it is called "Puzata Hata"  - in english it would sound like "Paunchy Hut" - funny name heh? 

after all that we decided that we'll come back home, to the guest house...and will take pictures there...near the sea...

so we came home...took lots of pictures... and then decided just to sit outside on a swing... but... one guy... actually not a guy...but kinda a 40 or 50 year old man was allready sitting there...so we just enjoyed the bench... but when he left... we occupied the swing...and then he immediately came back... and sat with us... as we found further he was from Finland... he came here on his motorcycle... but we also found out that he was drunk... so we just asked him to take a picture of two of us... and wished him good night...and left... oh well... that was not the only swing there you know... so we found an other one... the day was great...and it ended at 3 in the morning... 

at 4 i got a "goodnight wish" from American Guy... and fell asleep...


so it is 11:33... and i'm still in bed... writing this blog... it is the last day of my vacation... and i'm too lazy to go to the beach...

.........................................................seems to be the end of today's blog..........................................

4 комментария: